Sunday, July 15, 2012

Haymarket: A first review

Noah Reeves
Our grandson Noah Reeves, who will be six in August, has just read my new story, Haymarket: A Sharley Adventure. And he has approved it.

He's a fast reader, not just 5-year old speedy but a faster reader than his grandmother. I asked him what his favorite part was, and he told me right away. I asked him to find out if he got anything out of it, since he read it so fast. He did! His answer was right on! But I'm not going to tell you what he said.

What is your favorite part?
What do you think of Sharley?
And what do you think of her adventure?

Haymarket: A Sharley Adventure is a prequel to Triple Divide. And I will keep it free forever - that's the plan. It should be available on all media by Monday July 16.

This prequel is a short story. It is suitable for children 5 and up if their parents read it to them. It is an adventure story about a brave little girl and what happened to her when she went to Haymarket Square in Boston with her dad.

Haymarket: A Sharley Adventure is dedicated to Noah. You can reach him by adding a comment to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment